DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) Storage Technologies: Global Market Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growing market for cloud and IoT storage technologies represents a longterm trend that will transform the way storage technologies are deployed while also reducing the cost to IT organizations. Cloud and IoT storage will also enable the continuing scaling of data storage required by today's IT environments.
The report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and IoT storage technologies. Specific segments within the scope of this report are:
- Cloud storage
- IoT storage
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Mid-size firms
- Small businesses
The industry sectors for application revenue covered in this report include:
- 37 data tables
- An overview of the global market for cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) storage technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Description of market trends, key components and applications, and advantages and disadvantages of IoT and cloud storage
- Discussion of key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategies
- Patent reviews and new developments in the market
Company profiles of major key players in the market, including AT&T,
Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Expedient, Fujitsu, Global Switch,
Huawei, IBM, Lenovo, NTT, and Quantum
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5 Market Breakdown by End User
6 Market Breakdown by Application
7 Market Breakdown by Region
8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
9 Company Profiles
- Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Commvault Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- F5 Networks Inc.
- Fogo Data Centers
- Global Switch
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co.
- Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems)
- Intel Corp.
- Juniper Networks
- Promise Technology
- Pure Storage
- Oracle Corp.
- Red Hat
- Sandisk Corp.
- Six Degrees Group
- Southsuite Inc.
- Western Digital
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4tnf4/global_cloud_and?w=4