DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Small Boats: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2018 to 2024" report from Wintergreen Research, Inc has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A $8.7 billion market worldwide in 2017, the small boats market has evolved steadily. It is expected to reach $13.8 billion by 2024.
Global small boat market is forecast to grow at 7% through 2024. Some companies and some segments grow significantly faster.
The leading vendors in the small boats industry have innovative products that have wide consumer appeal. Small boat vendors invested in high-quality technology. Power pleasure boats and small sail boats promise to have significant growth as fishing boats continue steady appeal.
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve continuing growth as small boats markets respond to the advantages brought by using new materials and demand from middle class people seeking safe, fun recreation.
Small boat competitive positioning to achieve competitive advantage is accomplished by successful introduction of new product offerings. The ability to meet customer expectations depends on appropriate feature function packages and effective pricing strategies. Small boat customers rigorously evaluate manufacturer quality, capability to innovate, and availability of new products when making purchasing decisions.
- Small Boats Markets
- Customizable Wave
- Sport Power Boats
- Fishing Motors
- Power Boats
- Large Sail Boats
- Racing Sailboats
- Personal Craft
- Additive Manufacturing
- Stern Drive
- Jet Ski
- Sail boats
- Ski Boats
Key Topics Covered:
1. Abstract: Small Boats Markets are at $8.7 Billion Worldwide, Headed for $13.8 Billion in 2024
2. Small Boats Executive Summary
3. Small Boats Market Driving Forces
4. Small Boats Market Shares
5. Small Boats Market Forecasts
6. Small Boats: Market Description and Market Dynamics
7. Small Boats Market Shares and Forecasts
8. Small Boats Product Description
9. Small Boats Distribution, Research, and Technology
10. Small Boats Company Profiles
- BPS Direct
- Brunswick Corporation
- Chaparral Boats, Inc.
- Class Sailboat Racing
- Correct Craft
- Formula Fiberglass Powerboats
- Grady-White Boats
- Grand Crossing Capital LLC
- Groupe Beneteau
- Malibu Boats
- MasterCraft Acquisition of NauticStar, LLC
- Nautique Revenue
- Power Boats Groupe Beneteau
- S2 Yachts
- Sailboats Groupe Beneteau
- Seabring Marine Industries
- Stellican Ltd
- Yamaha Motor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x56cp/8_7_bn_small?w=4