DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market is expected to witness market growth of 4.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Growing military expenditure in developed and developing regions is expected to contribute to the market expansion. Cheaper cost of manufacturing of photoelectric sensor and mandatory emission regulations are the factors that have led to the increased use of the technology in the automotive industry.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Retro-reflective, Diffused, and Others.
- Based on Application, the Photoelectric Sensors market segments the market into Automotive, Packaging, Electronic & Semiconductor, Military & Aerospace, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Photoelectric Sensors market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market
4. Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market by Application
5. Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Omron Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Keyence Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Autonics Corporation
- SICK AG
- Balluff GmbH
- IFM Electronic GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jw8hz/photoelectric?w=4