The Europe Gas Sensor Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Growing focus on energy efficiency and emission control standards by the governments have led to the adoption of gas sensors in the automotive sector, majorly in Europe. Growing end user base and growing avenues for the use of gas sensors would add to the factors that would drive the market growth in this region.
Gas sensor companies have their primary focus on proven sensor technologies, and work towards improving current monitoring systems to enhance accuracy levels. The need for continuous and real-time monitoring sensors has been the factor that is driving the market in miniaturization, networking/communication, power management, and reliability.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Infrared, Electrochemical, Semiconductor, Solid State / MOS, PID, Catalytic, and Others.
- Based on End User, the Gas Sensor market segments the market into Industrial, Building Automation & Domestic Appliances, Petrochemical, Environmental, Medical, Automotive, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Gas Sensor market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Gas Sensor Market
4. Europe Gas Sensor Market by End User
5. Europe Gas Sensor Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Siemens AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- GfG Europe Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc. (City Technology Ltd.)
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Dynament Ltd.
- Tokuyama Corporation (Figaro Engineering Inc.)
- Nemoto & Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbcjdf/2018_gas_sensor?w=4