DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Solid State Drive (SSD) Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Solid State Drive (SSD) Market is expected to witness market growth of 13.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Growing Internet penetration, growing online commerce industry, digitalization of day-to-day activities and increasing volume of media data transfer would drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Regulatory frame works such as European Union's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and international standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013 are working towards monitoring and controlling data security. Environmental regulations that relate to recycling are also something that SSD manufacturers consider.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into External and Internal.
- Based on Storage, the Solid State Drive (SSD) market segments the market into 120 GB - 320 GB, 320 GB - 500 GB, 500 GB - 1 TB, 1 TB - 2 TB, More Than 2 TB, and Less Than 120 GB.
- Based on Countries, the Solid State Drive (SSD) market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Solid State Drive Market
4. Europe Solid State Drive Market by Storage
5. Europe Solid State Drive Market by Country
6. Competitive Study
7. Company Profiles
- BiTMICRO Networks Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Kingston Technology Corporation
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Seagate Technology Plc.
- SK Group (SK Hynix Inc.)
- Western Digital Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95fj9z/european_solid?w=4