DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Creatinine Assay Kits Market by Type (Jaffe's Kinetic Test, Creatinine-PAP, and ELISA), Sample (Blood, Serum, Urine, Saliva, CSF, Tissue Homogenate, Sweat) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia and RoW) - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global creatinine assay kits market is expected to reach USD 245.4 Million by 2022 from USD 189.6 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.3%.
The growth of this market is mainly driven by the increasing incidence of renal disorders, growing incidence of other chronic disorders impacting renal function, growing awareness and adoption of preventive healthcare, favourable government initiatives to promote renal health, rapid growth in the geriatric population, and advancements in biomedical research pertaining to kidney disorders and availability of funding.
This report segments the market on the basis of type, type of sample, and region. By type, the market is segmented into Jaffe's kinetic test kits, Creatinine-PAP test kits, and ELISA test kits. In 2017, the Jaffe's kinetic test kits segment accounted for the largest share of the market, since it is the oldest and most conventional method for creatinine measurement. Additionally, wide product availability and cost-effectiveness of these kits are some of the other major factors responsible for the large share of this segment.
- Increasing Incidence of Renal Disorders
- Growing Incidence of Other Chronic Disorders Impacting Renal Function
- Growing Awareness and Adoption of Preventive Healthcare
- Favorable Government Initiatives to Promote Renal Health
- Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
- Advancements in Biomedical Research Pertaining to Kidney Disorders and Availability of Funding
- Limited Usage of Creatinine Assay Kits in IVD
- Identification of Novel Renal Dysfunction Biomarkers
- Frequently Changing Regulatory Policies
- High Growth Potential in Emerging Economies
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Number of Creatinine Tests Performed
7 Creatinine Assay Kits Market, by Type
8 Creatinine Assay Kits Market, by Sample Type
9 Creatinine Assay Kits Market, by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam PLC
- Arbor Assays LLC
- Bioassay Systems LLC
- Biovision Inc.
- Cayman Chemical
- Cell Biolabs Inc.
- Crystal Chem Inc.
- Enzo Life Sciences Inc.
- Genway Biotech
- Merck KGaA
- Quidel Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tulip Diagnostics Private Limited
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcxj44/global_creatinine?w=4