CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Entero Corporation, a trusted leader in energy software solutions for the upstream and midstream sectors, is excited to announce new risk functionality in Entero® ONE™ (E1). These enhancements allow midstream companies to easily set up their workflows and rapidly access the daily information required to maximize trading decisions and mitigate risk from both physical and financial perspectives.
“A critical industry challenge is the ability to report volumetric and cash flow positions of current inventory, balance of month, and forward deals in past, current, and future states,” says Dave Romanzin, Vice President, E1 Product Development at Entero. “The enhancements available in E1’s 2018.04 release address this challenge by allowing users to report cash flow results, opening inventory, and both realized and unrealized price exposures—all in one place. Results are reported in real-time and can be reviewed immediately as deals are entered.”
Some key features of E1’s new risk functionality include:
- Calculation of opening inventory balance and all physical actuals valued at market;
- Display of multiple currency exposures in a single valuation currency;
- Capture books at physical and financial deal entry for simplified hedge management;
- Ability to enter curves directly on deals;
- Futures pricing to support Calendar Month Average (CMA), Trading Month Average (TMA), Cash and Prompt+ pricing with dynamic averages;
- Reporting on all exposed market positions with intuitive searching; and,
- Pivot functionality for customizable views of data.
“We actively listened to our clients and partners and received valuable input for E1’s risk functionality. The innovations we added really deliver on our commitment to create more time and insight for our clients,” said Steve Remmington, President and CEO of Entero. “This functionality further helps our clients make informed decisions based on data they can trust and opportunities they can see.”
About Entero Corporation
Entero helps companies effectively plan, execute, and settle complex multi-commodity midstream transactions. Entero ONE is a focused solution for companies dealing with gas, crude, NGLs, biofuels, and refined products. The system can support all full cycle functions associated with the entire hydrocarbon supply chain, including production, processing, trading, logistics, and accounting. Learn more today!