DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Small Electric Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Commercial Vehicle), By Technology Type (Battery Electric Vehicle Vs. Plug-in Electric Vehicle), By Battery Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global small electric vehicle market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 23% during 2017 - 2022, on account of increasing consumer inclination towards electric passenger cars coupled with declining prices of electric vehicles. Moreover, the boost in demand for small electric vehicles can be attributed to favorable government policies and continuing surge in R&D investments by several OEMs to develop premium quality and affordable small electric vehicles.
All the above stated factors along with growing penetration of small electric vehicles in developing economies are anticipated to positively impact the market over the course of next five years.
- BYD Company Limited
- BMW AG
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd.
- Audi AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Nissan Motor Corporation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- General Motors Company
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Volkswagen AG
- Renault SA
- Beijing Automotive Group Co. Ltd
- Zhidou Electric Vehicle Sales Co. Ltd
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customers
5. Global Small Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Small Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
7. Europe Small Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
8. North America Small Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlpt8j/global_small?w=4