DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Cheese (Processed & Unprocessed) Market Overview, 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India cheese market has grown with 23% CAGR approximately in review period from 2011-12 to 2016-17. India cheese market is made up of retail cheese market and institutional cheese market in which the latter has dominance over the former.
Both are further divided into processed cheese and unprocessed cheese with further bifurcation of spreadable and un-spreadable cheese. In institutional cheese market, unprocessed cheese is major eater of total cheese demand, around 90%, whereas processed has only 10%. Processed cheese is further divided into spreadable cheese and un-spreadable cheese. Both these segments are expected to increase at a growth rate ranging from 12% to 18% from 2017-18 to 2022-23.
More Indians are slowly warming up to the idea of eating in restaurants, and not just for special occasions thanks to growing wages, urbanization and technology's influence on consumption habits. Tourism has also made these HoReCa to grow rapidly as compared to the past. Entry of different national and global players in the QSR space has fundamentally extended the chain market.
- Arla Cheese
- Britannia Dairy Private Limited
- Fromageries Bel India Private Limited
- Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited
- Heinz India Private Limited
- Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Federation
- Kodai Dairy Products Private Limited
- KSE Cheese Company
- Milky Mist Dairy Food Private Limited
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited
- Parag Milk Foods Limited
- Prabhat Dairy Limited
- The Spotted Cow Fromagerie
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Scope & Methodology
3. India Cheese Market Outlook
4. India Retail Cheese Market Outlook
5. India Institutional Cheese Market Outlook
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cmgwb/india_cheese?w=4