DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Retail Cosmetics Market By Type (Body Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Men's Grooming & Others), By Distribution Channel (Modern Trade, General Stores, Exclusive/Speciality Stores & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India retail cosmetics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16% by 2022.
Growing disposable income coupled with the emergence of online retail is expected to drive the country's retail cosmetics market through the forecast period. Moreover, rising incidences of pollution and skin-related diseases and increasing inclination of youth population towards cosmeceuticals is further anticipated to drive India retail cosmetic market in the coming years.
India Retail Cosmetics Market By Type, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022, discusses the following aspects of retail cosmetics in India market:
- Retail Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Body Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Men's Grooming & Others), By Distribution Channel (Modern Trade, General Stores, Exclusive/Speciality Stores & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Retail Cosmetics Market Overview
6. India Retail Cosmetics Market Outlook
7. India Body Care Market Outlook
8. India Hair Care Market Outlook
9. India Men's Grooming Market Outlook
10. India Color Cosmetics Market Outlook
11. India Fragrances Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd.
- L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Consumer Product Limited
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Gillette India Limited
- Procter and Gamble Hygiene and Healthcare Ltd.
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Modi Revlon Pvt. Ltd.
- Emami Limited
- Marico Ltd.
- Vini Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
- Nivea India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p58j57/india_retail?w=4