DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Drone Market By Type (MALE, TUAV & Others), By Segment (Military & Commercial), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Security, & Others), By Payload (150-600 Kg, Above 600 Kg & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The drone market is expected to reach $122 million by 2023 in UAE.
Growth in the market can be attributed to rising demand for military and commercial drones, coupled with proactive involvement of regulatory bodies like GCAA and DCAA in devising policies to support the use of drones in different applications. Moreover, technological advancements in drones like higher endurance limit is further expected to boost their demand in the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in UAE drone market are General Atomics, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corp., SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd, Parrot S.A., Boeing, GoPro, Inc., Freefly Systems, Event 38 Unmanned Systems, and Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
UAE Drone Market 2013-2023, discusses the following aspects of drone in UAE market:
- Drone Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - (MALE, TUAV & Others), By Segment (Military & Commercial), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Security, & Others), By Payload (150-600 Kg, Above 600 Kg & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. UAE Drone Market Outlook
6. UAE Medium-Altitude Long Endurance Drone Market Outlook
7. UAE Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Drone Market Outlook
8. UAE High-Altitude Long Endurance Drone Market Outlook
9. UAE VTOL Drone Market Outlook
10. UAE Fixed Wing Drone Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Pricing Analysis
15. SWOT Analysis
16. UAE Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- General Atomics
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd
- Parrot S.A.
- GoPro, Inc.
- Freefly Systems
- Event 38 Unmanned Systems
- Yuneec International Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f29f28/uae_drone_market?w=4