DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada Furnace Filters Market By Filter Category (Cleanable & Non-Cleanable), By Filter Type (HEPA Filters, Pleated Filters & Others), By End Use (Residential & Non-Residential), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Canada furnace filters market is projected cross $ 237 million by 2023, on account of growing concerns regarding the indoor air quality in offices as well as residential set-ups.
Increasing incidences of airborne allergies, rising demand for furnaces from various end use industries to beat extreme cold during winters, and growing awareness regarding the timely change of furnace filters is anticipated to positively influence the country's furnace filters market over the coming years. Rising industrialization and increasing sales of furnace filters through online platforms are among the other factors expected to boost furnace filter sales in the country during the forecast period.
Canada Furnace Filters Market 2013-2023, discusses the following aspects of furnace filters market in Canada:
- Furnace Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Filter Category (Cleanable & Non-Cleanable), By Filter Type (HEPA Filters, Pleated Filters & Others), By End Use (Residential & Non-Residential)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Canada Furnace Filters Market Outlook
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Value Chain Analysis
8. Pricing Analysis
9. Canada Economic Profile
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Honeywell International, Inc
- American Air Filter Company, Inc
- Koch Filter Corporation
- 3M Canada
- Camfil (Canada) Inc.
- Norspec Filtration
- Tri-Dim Filter Canada
- Dafco Filtration Group Corporation
- Modern Air Filter Corporation
- APC Filtration, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pt9xw/canada_furnace?w=4