DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Composites Market By Type (Glass Fiber & Carbon Fiber), By Application (Civil Engineering, Aerospace & Defense, & Others), By Manufacturing Process (Lay Up, Injection Moulding, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global composites market is projected to reach $42 billion by 2022.
Growth in the global composites market can be attributed to the growing preference for lightweight composite materials, which are being increasingly used in aerospace and automobile sectors. Moreover, with increasing popularity of renewable energy and rising interest in establishing huge wind power plants, demand for composites is likely to further increase in the coming years.
Some of the leading players in global composites market are Toray Industries Inc., Teijin Limited, SGL Carbon SE, Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation, etc.
Global Composites Market 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of composites market globally:
- Composites Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Glass Fiber & Carbon Fiber), By Application (Civil Engineering, Aerospace & Defense, & Others), By Manufacturing Process (Lay Up, Injection Moulding, etc.), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customers
5. Global Composites Market Outlook
6. Europe Composites Market Outlook
7. North America Composites Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Composites Market Outlook
9. South America Composites Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Composites Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Development
13. Value Chain Analysis
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Hexcel Corporation
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation
- Solvay SA
- SGL Carbon SE
- Nippon Graphite Fiber Corporation
- TenCate Advanced Composites BV
- Plasan Carbon Composites, Inc.
- DowAksa Advanced Composites Holdings BV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p95mwj/global_composites?w=4