DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market is poised to grow over the next decade.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for textiles and fabrics with attractive colours, increasing application in solar cell protection, naphthalene is effective against antimicrobials for human pathogens and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Derivative, market is divided into Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid, Naphthols, Alkyl Naphthalene Sulfonate Salts, Phthalic Anhydride, Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde (SNF) and Other Derivatives.
- Alkyl Naphthalene Sulfonate Saltsare further divided into Calcium Polynaphthalene and Sodium Polynaphthalene.
- By Form, market is categorized into Liquid and Powder. Based on Source, market is divided into Coal Tar and Petroleum-Based Feedstock.
- Based on End User, market is divided into Agrochemicals, Pharmaceutical, Detergents, Construction, Rubber Synthesis, Oil & Gas, Photography, Pulp & Paper, Paints & Coatings, Textiles and Other Industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Naphthalene Derivatives Market, By Derivative
5 Naphthalene Derivatives Market, By Form
6 Naphthalene Derivatives Market, By Source
7 Naphthalene Derivatives Market, By End User
8 Naphthalene Derivatives Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Chemsons Industrial Corporation
- Cromogenia Units
- Deza A.S.
- Epsilon Carbon
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- Industrial Qumica Del Naln Sa
- Iwaki Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Merck Millipore
- Shandong Jufu Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Shandong Wanshan Chemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnj426/global?w=4