DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Assurance Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Assurance Market size is expected to reach $5.4 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 12% CAGR during the forecast period.
Digital Assurance is a set of quality assurance protocols used in ensuring smooth interactions between various components of Digital Ecosystems which encompasses interconnected people, processes and things cutting across the Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud stack.
The Growing adoption of DevOps and agile application development methodologies, growing demand for test automation for lower operational costs and enhanced quality assurance, and increasing Application Programming Interface (API) monitoring in the digital economy are the factors that drive the market expansion.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Testing Type, the market report segments the market into Functional Testing, Security Testing, Performance & Usability Testing, API Testing, and Network Testing.
- Based on Technology, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Analytics, Mobile, Social Media, and Cloud.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Testing Mode, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Manual Testing and Test Automation.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Manufacturing, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Digital Assurance Market
4. Global Digital Assurance Market by Technology
5. Global Digital Assurance Market by Organization Size
6. Global Digital Assurance Market by Testing Mode
7. Global Digital Assurance Market by Vertical
8. Global Digital Assurance Market by Region
9. Company Profiles
- Micro Focus
- Accenture Plc.
- DXC Technology
- Hexaware Technologies
- SQS Software Quality Systems AG
- Wipro Limited
- Maveric Systems
- Tata Consultancy Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/475rwq/global_digital?w=4