DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Formaldehyde Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Formaldehyde Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, high investment in R&D and Recent Technological Developments in Hornbeam.
Scope of the Report
- Depending on Derivative, the market is segmented into Melamine Formaldehyde Resins(MF), Phenol Formaldehyde Resins (PF), Pentaerythritol, Methylenebis, Urea Formaldehyde Resins (UF), 1,4-Butanediol, Polyacetal/ Polyoxymethylene (POM), Paraformaldehyde, Hexamine, Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) and Other Derivatives.
- Based on End User the market is classified into construction, healthcare, consumer goods, automotive and other end users.
- By Application, the market is divided into plastisizers, resins, solvents, drying agents, fibers and other applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Formaldehyde Market, By Derivative
5 Formaldehyde Market, By End User
6 Formaldehyde Market, By Application
7 Formaldehyde Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Huntsman Corporation
- Georgia Pacific Corporation
- Johnson Matthey Process Technologies
- Momentive Specialty Chemical Inc.
- Foremark Performance Chemicals
- Alder S.p.A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjnmrc/global?w=4