DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Workflow Orchestration Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Workflow Orchestration Market size is expected to reach $56.1 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 27% CAGR during the forecast period.
Workflow orchestration is majorly used in improving operational efficiency, enhancing productivity levels and business outcomes. These factors are anticipated to drive the growth of the workflow orchestration market during the forecast period.
Digital transformation and the need to streamline business processes within the organizations is expected to offer market opportunities for the growth of the workflow orchestration market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Data Center Orchestration, Cloud Orchestration, Network Management, Business Process Orchestration, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the Workflow Orchestration market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive & Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Workflow Orchestration Market
4. Global Workflow Orchestration Market by Organization Size
5. Global Workflow Orchestration Market by Vertical
6. Global Workflow Orchestration Market by Region
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- BMC Software
- Micro Focus
- Servicenow, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA (Arvato AG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hc8gb8/global_workflow?w=4