DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Performance Computing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global High Performance Computing Market size is expected to reach $48.3 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
High-performance computing (HPC) is the system of using super computers and parallel processing techniques to solve complex computational problems. HPC technology is used to develop parallel processing algorithms and systems with the help of both administration and parallel computational techniques.
The adoption of the HPC technology offers unparalleled computing and enhanced performance which can be used to run advanced applications. Parallel supercomputers and clusters of computers are aggregated to supply computing power where it is needed to deliver higher performances.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Solution type includes Server, Storage, and Network Devices.
- Service type includes Professional and Managed Services. Based on Organization Size, the High Performance Computing market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life Sciences, BFSI, Education, Earth Sciences & Research, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global High-Performance Computing Market
4. Global High-Performance Computing Market by Organization Size
5. Global High-Performance Computing Market by Deployment Type
6. Global High-Performance Computing Market by Vertical
7. Global High-Performance Computing Market by Region
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Intel Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- IBM Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Cray Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rx7448/global_high?w=4