DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Storage Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud Storage Market size is expected to reach $100.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 22% CAGR during the forecast period.
Cloud storage is a service model that offers a platform to maintain, manage, and backup data remotely and at the same time, ensure data availability to users over a network (typically the Internet). The cloud data storage services are paid on a per-consumption, and monthly rate.
Though the per-gigabyte cost is cheaper, the cloud storage providers have nevertheless, added operating expenses, making the technology relatively expensive. Rapid adoption of hybrid cloud storage, growing need for enterprise mobility for improved efficiency, significant growth in Internet of Things (IoT), and need for lower Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX) are the factors that drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services. Solution type includes Primary Storage, Disaster Recovery & Backup, Cloud Storage Gateway, and Data Archiving. Services type includes Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the Cloud Storage market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Model, the market report segments the market into Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government & Public-Sector, Media & Entertainment, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Cloud Storage Market
4. Global Cloud Storage Market by Deployment Model
5. Global Cloud Storage Market by Organization Size
6. Global Cloud Storage Market by Vertical
7. Global Cloud Storage Market by Region
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Vmware, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Red Hat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9r33sm/global_cloud?w=4