DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type (E-hailing & Others), By Vehicle Connectivity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global ride hailing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21% by 2023, on the back of growing popularity of ride hailing services as well as the service providers such as Uber, Didi and Lyft.
Moreover, surging demand for ride hailing services on a global level can be attributed to ease of booking, enhanced passenger comfort, increasing traffic congestion, rising government initiatives aimed at increasing awareness regarding the harmful effects of air pollution levels and development of semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles.
Increasing number of partnerships between domestic and international service providers, such as Uber and Didi in China, are also expected to aid the global ride hailing market during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the global ride hailing market include Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft Inc., Didi Chuxing, Gett Inc., BMW AG, Aptiv PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, IBM Corporation, ANI Technologies Private Limited, and TomTom International, among others.
Global Ride Hailing Market 2017-2023 discusses the following aspects of ride hailing market globally:
- Ride Hailing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type (E-hailing & Others), By Vehicle Connectivity
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Internet Penetration
- Ride Hailing - An Unexplored Industry
- Passenger Cars - The Most Preferred Vehicle Type
- Collaboration between OEMs and Service Providers
- Increasing User Base for Car Sharing
- Growing Penetration in Developing Economies
- Asia-Pacific - The Leading Region
- E-hailing - The Leading Service Type
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Ride Hailing Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Ride Hailing Market Outlook
6. Europe & CIS Ride Hailing Market Outlook
7. North America Ride Hailing Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market Outlook
9. South America Ride Hailing Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- BMW AG
- Aptiv PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Gett Inc.
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- TomTom International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97q65g/global_ride?w=4