The mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition with social apps. At the same time, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities. It is expected new auctions next year, with some bands been reserved for smaller or new players in order to boost competition.
This report will discuss all these issues affecting Canada. Moreover, the report also analyses the Canadian smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important mobile indicators from 2018 until 2022.
The report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in Canada. It provides analysis of the key issues in the Canada mobile market, while monitoring the critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides high-level for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, number of smartphones, etc.
The report covers the following key aspects:
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphones markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics.
- Annual forecast of number of smartphones.
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators.
- A view of the key developments in both mobile operator and smartphone markets.
- Bell Wireless Affiliates
- MTS Mobility
- Rogers Wireless
- SaskTel Mobility
- TELUS Mobility
- Wind Mobile
- Public Mobile
- Freedom Mobile
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Country Overview
Section 3: Competitor Landscape
Section 4: Regulatory Environment
Section 5: Mobile Internet
Section 6: The Smartphone Market
Section 7: Points for Actions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sck4x3/mobile_market_in?w=4