The mobile market is constantly changing, due to a combination of effects from the development of new technologies, new smartphones and increasing competition with social apps. At the same time, the regulatory environment continues to evolve to reflect changing realities. Moreover, the reduction on revenue from voice and increase from data (including the development of the IoT and the rapid growth of connected cars) creates challenges for the mobile operators.
The report will discuss all these issues affecting the US. Moreover, the report also analyses the American smartphone market and provides forecasts for the most important mobile indicators from 2018 until 2022.
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the mobile and smartphone market in United States. It provides analysis of the key issues in the United States mobile market, while monitoring the critical developments based on both primary and secondary sources. It also provides high-level for various indicators such as forecasts of teledensity, subscribers, number of smartphones, etc.
The report covers the following key aspects:
- What are the current key developments in the mobile and smartphones markets?
- Coverage of the recent developments, such as M&As activities, changes in market shares etc.
- Provision of latest telecom related statistics.
- Annual forecast of number of smartphones.
Why should you read this report?
- The statistical section covers the most important mobile indicators.
- A view of the key developments in both mobile operator and smartphone markets.
- AT&T Mobility
- Cricket Wireless
- T-Mobile US
- Sprint Corporation
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile USA
- U.S. Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Deutsche Telekom
- SoftBank Corporation
- Telephone and Data Systems
Key Topics Covered
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Country Overview
Section 3: Competitor Landscape
Section 4: Regulatory Environment
Section 5: Mobile Internet
Section 6: The Smartphone Market
Section 7: Points for Actions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wg89f6/united_states?w=4