DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada Dehumidifier Market By Type (Heat Pump, Refrigerant & Desiccant), By End Use Application (Residential & Industrial/Commercial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to surpass 250 thousand units by 2023, backed by increasing demand for dehumidifiers from residential sector due to rising respiratory problems such as asthma and other allergies. Additionally, growing concerns about increasing cost one has to bear due to corrosion, rising demand for dehumidifiers via online channel, and availability of low-cost energy-efficient dehumidifiers would fuel the market in Canada over the coming years.
Other factors anticipated to boost demand for dehumidifiers in the country are rising availability of government-certified innovative products coupled with increasing demand for dehumidifiers from commercial and industrial sectors in Canada.
The report discusses the following aspects of dehumidifier market in Canada:
- Dehumidifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Heat Pump, Refrigerant & Desiccant), By End Use Application (Residential & Industrial/Commercial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Dectron Internationale Inc.
- Seresco Technologies Inc.
- Electrolux Home Care Products Canada Inc.
- Munters Canada Inc.
- Danby Products Ltd.
- Berg Chilling Systems Inc.
- Honeywell Limited
- Unison Comfort Technologies
- Haier America Inc.
- STULZ Air Technology Systems Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Dehumidifier Market Overview
5. Canada Dehumidifier Market Outlook
6. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Import-Export Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Canada Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhs3kw/canada?w=4