DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Contactless Payment Market By Device Type (PoS Terminals, Cards, & Others), By Component, By Solution (Payment Terminal Solution, Device Management Solution, & Others), By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 24% by 2022, on the back of increasing implementation of contactless payment solutions and services, expanding user base of contactless technology enabled credit/debit cards, and rising awareness about the technology.
Contactless payment devices include point of sale terminals, cards, NFC chips, mobile handsets, etc. In 2016, POS accounted for the largest market share in contactless payment market due to rising adoption across various end use industries like retail, transportation, hospitality, etc. Supply of cards with NFC feature for contactless payment is further expected to drive the contactless payments market, globally, over the next five years.
- Gemalto NV
- Inside Secure SA
- On Track Innovations (OTI) Ltd
- Ingenico Group
- Visa Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Oberthur Technologies SA
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- Verifone Systems, Inc.
- MCR Systems
- Wirecard AG
- Proxama PLC
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Bank of America Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Square Inc
- Citigroup Inc.
- Smart Technology Solutions Ltd.
- Giesecke + Devrient Group
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Contactless Payment Market Landscape
5. Global Contactless Payment Market Outlook
6. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Europe Contactless Payment Market Outlook
8. North America Contactless Payment Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Contactless Payment Market Outlook
10. South America Contactless Payment Market Outlook
11. Middle East & Africa Contactless Payment Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hbz6p/global?w=4