DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada Home Air Filters Market By Filter Type (HEPA Home Air Filters, Activated Carbon Home Air Filters, Ion & Ozone Home Air Filters & Electrostatic Precipitator Home Air Filters), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% by 2023, predominantly on the back of implementation of standards and guidelines pertaining to indoor air quality by the Government.
Also, increasing per capita healthcare spending in the country due to growing awareness about respiratory disorders and allergies caused by air pollutants such as dust mites, pollen, etc., is anticipated to boost demand for home air filters over the coming years.
Moreover, rising awareness regarding the regular replacement of air filters in air purifiers is expected to drive home air filters market in Canada through 2023.
- Honeywell Canada
- Whirlpool Canada LP
- Coway Toronto
- Rabbit Air
- 3M Canada Company
- Austin Air Canada
- Blueair Inc.
- IQ Air North America Inc.
- Philips Canada
- AllerAir Industries Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Canada Home Air Filters Market Outlook
5. Canada HEPA Home Air Filters Market Outlook
6. Canada Activated Carbon Home Air Filters Market Outlook
7. Canada Ion & Ozone Home Air Filters Market Outlook
8. Canada Electrostatic Precipitator Home Air Filters Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Pricing Analysis
12. Value Chain Analysis & Filter Replacement Cycle
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Canada Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mztcmp/home_air_filters?w=4