DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market By Automation Level (Level 0, Level 1 & Others), By Component (Embedded Systems, Cameras & Others), By Vehicle Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 21% by 2030. Growing focus of automotive OEMs on enhancing safety features and increasing government support for developing driverless vehicles are the major factors anticipated to aid the growth of global semi & fully autonomous vehicle market during the forecast period.
Moreover, foray of technology giants such as Google and Intel, among others, in autonomous vehicle market is further encouraging adoption of autonomous vehicles, thereby positively influencing the global semi & fully autonomous vehicle market.
- BMW AG
- General Motors Co.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Volkswagen AG
- Tesla Motors Inc.
- Volvo Car Corporation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) NV
- Hyundai Motor Company
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market Outlook
5. North America Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market Outlook
6. Europe Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market Outlook
8. Rest of World Semi & Fully Autonomous Vehicle Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w52b4c/2018_global_semi?w=4