DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market By Application (Power, Oil & Gas, Wastewater & Others), By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, pH Adjusters & Softeners & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the water & wastewater treatment chemicals market is expected to surpass $37 billion by 2027, owing to rigorous environmental regulations imposed by various governments in response to rising water security issues across the globe.
In addition to this, anticipated growth in the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market can be attributed to rapid industrialization in developing economies, wherein manufacturers are increasingly adopting water & wastewater treatment processes in compliance with industrial sewage disposal standards. Moreover, growing municipal as well as industrial applications are expected to accelerate demand for water and wastewater treatment chemicals through 2027, globally.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Kemira Oyj
- SUEZ Water & Technology Solutions (SUEZ)
- Solenis LLC
- Buckman Laboratories International Inc.
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies S.A.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Lonza Group Ltd
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
6. North America Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
7. Europe Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
9. South America Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24g4hc/global_water_and?w=4