DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Organic Fertilizer Market By Source (Plant, Animal & Others), By Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals, etc.), By Form (Dry & Liquid), By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is to reach around $10 billion by 2023, on the back of favorable government policies, rapidly expanding agricultural land under organic farming, and increasing sales of organic food products.
Moreover, deteriorating soil fertility due to the use of synthetic pesticides, growing awareness among the consumers regarding the benefits of organic fertilizers over chemical fertilizers, and increasing awareness among farmers and cultivators towards eco-friendly fertilizers are some of the other factors that would steer demand for organic fertilizers across the globe in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
5. Europe Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
7. North America Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
8. South America Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Organic Fertilizer Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Italpollina S.p.a
- Coromandel International Limited
- BioStar Systems LLC
- Midwestern BioAg Inc.
- California Organic Fertilizers Inc.
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Fertikal N.V.
- Sustane Natural Fertilizer Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62r5hs/global_organic?w=4