DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ultra High Performance (UHP) Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs Two-Wheeler), By Tire Type (Summer & All-Season Vs Winter), By Demand Category (Replacement Vs OEM), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during 2018-2023, backed by the increasing consumer demand for high performance vehicles.
Some of the other factors that will fuel the market are the growing inclination of automakers towards UHP tires as OEM fitment, and increasing investments by leading tire manufacturers such as Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, etc., in their UHP tire product lines.
Moreover, the expanding SUV & CUV segments, coupled with growing technological advancements, are anticipated to positively impact the global UHP tires market during the forecast period.
Major Players Mentioned
- Bridgestone Corporation
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Continental AG
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co. Inc.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Research View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
6. Europe Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
7. North America Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
10. South America Ultra High-Performance (UHP) Tire Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. SWOT Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nx4ssk/2018_global_ultra?w=4