DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Canada Kitchen Filters Market By Filter Category (Duct Filters & Non Duct Filters), By Filter Type (Baffle Filters, Mesh Filters & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to reach $11.4 million by 2023.
The increasing demand for clean cooking conditions in kitchens across households and commercial spaces is anticipated to propel the demand for better kitchen hoods with quality kitchen filters in the country over the coming years. Some of the other factors anticipated to positively influence the market are growing concerns regarding safety at the time of cooking, and the removal of humid, grease and odor laden kitchen air, coupled with increasing investments in the construction of new residential dwellings and hotel industry.
The report discusses the following aspects of kitchen filters market in Canada:
- Kitchen Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Filter Category (Duct Filters & Non-Duct Filters), By Filter Type (Baffle Filters, Mesh Filters & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Broan-NuTone Canada Inc.
- Kitchen Aid (Whirlpool Corporation)
- Faber USA and Canada
- Elica S.p.A.
- Jenn-air (Whirlpool Corporation)
- Vent-A-Hood Company
- Viking Range LLC
- Kenmore (Sears Holding Corporation)
- Frigidaire (Electrolux)
- Zephyr Ventilation LLC
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Research View
4. Canada Kitchen Filters Market Outlook
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Value Chain Analysis
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Canada Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz8bxw/kitchen_filters?w=4