DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Exercise Notebook Market By Category (Notebooks and Long books, Diaries, Practical Books, Drawing Books, Graph Books, Pocket/Reminder Books and Others), By Domestically Produced and Imported Products - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers market size on the basis of revenue, market segmentation by imported product and domestic produced products, by cover type, by purchase channel and others.
The report also includes the customer preference in UAE exercise notebook market, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the exercise notebook market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of exercise notebooks in the country and future outlook & projections of the market.
United Arab Emirates is the second largest economy in Arab region and is the most diversified economy in GCC. Literacy rate among both male and female population is more than 90%. As of 2016, it has the highest number of English-medium international schools in the world amounting to 518 schools. Moreover the enrolment rate in the country has been rising at an annual rate. Companies Mentioned
- Brand Tag
- Farook International Stationery
- Office One LLC
- PSI Stationery Trading LLC
- Tellurian Book Production
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. UAE Exercise Notebook Market Current Dynamics and Industry Stage
4. Value Chain in UAE Exercise Notebook Market
5. UAE Exercise Notebook Market Size, 2011-2016
6. UAE Exercise Notebook Market Segmentation
7. Trade Scenario of Exercise Notebook Market in UAE
8. Trends and Developments in UAE Exercise Notebook Market
9. Government Regulation in UAE Exercise Notebook Market
10. Porter Five Forces Analysis for UAE Exercise Notebook Market
11. Competitive Landscape in UAE Exercise Notebook Market
12. UAE Exercise Notebook Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
13. Macro Economic Variables Impacting the UAE Exercise Notebook Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2m999l/uae_exercise?w=4