DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The overall market generated revenue of $271.6 million, comprising on-premise solutions and cloud-based services, representing an astounding growth of 73.5% on a Year-on-Year (YoY) basis.
The demand for network-based advanced malware analysis (NAMA) solutions (network-based sandboxing solutions) continued to increase tremendously in 2016 due to the drastic increase in ransomware, state-sponsored, and other targeted malware attacks on organizations and businesses that have strategically sensitive data and are potentially willing to pay ransom.
The BFSI, government, and service provider verticals remained the largest adopters of the solutions, making up 26.5%, 20.0% and 19.4% market shares, respectively. Concerns over ransomware, zero-day, and other high profile targeted attacks were the key factors that drove the increasing adoption of sandboxing solutions.
Companies mentioned in the total NAMA market's competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Zscaler, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, AhnLab, and other smaller vendors.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the NAMA solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the market trends in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges - Drivers And Restraints: Total Nama Solutions Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Nama Solutions Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total Nama Solutions Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis
7. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
8. Competitive Analysis - Emerging Nama Solution Vendors
9. Growth Opportunities And Call To Action
10. Regional Breakdown - Anz
11. Regional Breakdown - Asean
12. Regional Breakdown - Greater China
13. Regional Breakdown - India
14. Regional Breakdown - Japan
15. Regional Breakdown - South Korea
16. The Last Word
- Check Point
- Palo Alto Networks
- Software Tech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc7wgm/asiapacific?w=4