DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cloud Storage Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Cloud Storage Market is expected to witness market growth of 20.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Cloud storage is a platform based on virtualized infrastructure, with accessible interfaces, near-instant elasticity and scalability, multi-tenancy and metered resources. Cloud-based data is pooled across different commodity servers that are either on premise or in a data center, which is managed by a third-party cloud provider.
With the help of RESTful API, an object storage protocol stores a file and the metadata as a single object, and additionally, assigns it an ID number. As per user needs, the data is retrieved with the help of the ID and the content is accordingly assembled with all its metadata, authentication and security.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Solution type includes Primary Storage, Disaster Recovery & Backup, Cloud Storage Gateway, and Data Archiving.
- Services type includes Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the Cloud Storage market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Model, the market report segments the market into Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government & Public-Sector, Media & Entertainment, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Cloud Storage Market
4. North America Cloud Storage Market by Deployment Model
5. North America Cloud Storage Market by Organization Size
6. North America Cloud Storage Market by Vertical
7. North America Cloud Storage Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Vmware, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Red Hat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37rq9n/north_america?w=4