DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market is expected to witness market growth of 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Electrocardiography (ECG) is a non-invasive medical test used in recording electrical activity of the heartbeat over a time span. Each heartbeat produces an electrical impulse, which is recorded with the help of electrodes. The electrodes detect smallest electrical changes in the skin which is caused due to heart muscle depolarizing during each heartbeat.
Technological advancements of ECG devices such as their portability, handheld, novel electrodes & sensors, and smart phone integration is expected to contribute to the market growth. Additionally, growing cases of cardiovascular diseases along with significantly growing older population further adds to the market growth. Moreover, emergence of novel ECG devices such as handheld ECG devices and ECG devices integrated with artificial intelligence systems is expected to add to the growth of the market.
Scope of the Report
Based on product, the market report segments the market into Resting
ECG, Stress ECG, and Holter Monitors.
- Holter Monitors further sub segmented into Portable ECG Systems and Wireless ECG Systems.
- The Lead Type covered under the report includes Single Lead ECG, 3-6 Lead ECG, and 12 Lead ECG.
- The end User covered under the report is Hospitals & Clinics, Home Settings & Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), and Others.
- The report also covers country wise segmentation of Electrocardiograph (ECG) market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market
4. North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market by Lead Type
5. North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market by End User
6. North America Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V (Philips Healthcare)
- General Electric (GE) (GE Healthcare)
- Schiller AG
- Welch Allyn
- CompuMed, Inc.
- Opto Circuits Limit
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqf4zr/north_america?w=4