DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America High Performance Computing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America High Performance Computing Market is expected to witness market growth of 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
High-performance computing (HPC) is the system of using super computers and parallel processing techniques to solve complex computational problems. HPC has gained popularity due to address the growing demand for processing speed. HPC is a platform with several technologies such as computer architecture, algorithms, programs and electronics, and system software and finds its usefulness in solving advanced problems effectively and quickly. Highly efficient HPC systems require significant bandwidth, low-latency network to connect multiple nodes and clusters.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Solution type includes Server, Storage, and Network Devices.
- Service type includes Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the High Performance Computing market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life Sciences, BFSI, Education, Earth Sciences & Research, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America High Performance Computing Market
4. North America High Performance Computing Market by Organization Size
5. North America High Performance Computing Market by Deployment Type
6. North America High Performance Computing Market by Vertical
7. North America High Performance Computing Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Intel Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- IBM Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Cray Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2xzw5/north_america?w=4