DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Workflow Orchestration Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Workflow Orchestration Market is expected to witness market growth of 25.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Organizations in North America are working towards digitization to realign business processes. The digital wave within the organizations has led to refinement and streamlining of various business processes through workflow automation and orchestration. Business process orchestration offers seamless platform to connect heterogeneous systems within organizations, and also supports the improvement of data quality and reduces data entry efforts because of workflow automation.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Data Center Orchestration, Cloud Orchestration, Network Management, Business Process Orchestration, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the Workflow Orchestration market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive & Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Workflow Orchestration Market
4. North America Workflow Orchestration Market by Organization Size
5. North America Workflow Orchestration Market by Vertical
6. North America Workflow Orchestration Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- BMC Software
- Micro Focus
- Servicenow, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA (Arvato AG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvx5sr/north_america?w=4