DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Photoelectric Sensors Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Photoelectric Sensors Market is expected to witness market growth of 4.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
The photoelectric sensors market is expected to witness significant demand during the forecast period, and it is due to the adoption of the technology in sectors such as healthcare, oil and gas, and military and aerospace.
Growing adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology has driven the demand further. Industrial and process systems heavily rely on sensors to gather authentic and accurate data in all aspects of control and automation.
Industrial Internet of Things incorporates photoelectric sensors to measure positions, pressures, and other significant production parameters.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Retro-reflective, Diffused, and Others.
- Based on Application, the Photoelectric Sensors market segments the market into Automotive, Packaging, Electronic & Semiconductor, Military & Aerospace, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Photoelectric Sensors Market
4. North America Photoelectric Sensors Market by Application
5. North America Photoelectric Sensors Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Omron Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Keyence Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Autonics Corporation
- SICK AG
- Balluff GmbH
- IFM Electronic GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v87m2/north_america?w=4