DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Smart Lighting Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Smart Lighting Market is expected to witness market growth of 19.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023)
Wires become redundant with the use of wireless technology, and as a result, the need for installation and protection of cables also is nullified, reducing the cost of the wireless smart lighting systems. The wireless smart lighting systems significantly reduce the cost associated with lighting installation.
The sensors equipped with wireless communication could be easily organized into an autonomous network, making updating, adding, moving, and replacing of sensors seamless after the initial installation. Technological advancements in the wireless technologies would drive the growth of the smart lighting market during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Communication Technology, the market report segments the market into Wired and Wireless.
- The Wired Communication Technology includes Digital Addressable Lighting Interface, Power-Line Communication, Power Over Ethernet, and Others.
The Wireless Market is segmented into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee,
Enocean, and Others.
- Based on Component, the Smart Lighting market segments the market into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- The Hardware market is segmented into Lights & Luminaires and Lighting Controls.
- The Lighting controls market is further segmented into LED Drivers & Ballasts, Sensors, Switches & Dimmers, Relay Units, and Gateways.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Commercial, Industrial, Highways & Roadways, Public Places, Residential, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Smart Lighting Market
4. Europe Smart Lighting Market by Component
5. Europe Smart Lighting Market by Application
6. Europe Smart Lighting Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- CREE, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips Lighting)
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Wipro Limited (Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting)
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Legrand S.A.
- General Electric
- Osram Licht AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nkhr9/europe_smart?w=4