DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Dry Shampoo Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Dry Shampoo Market is expected to witness market growth of 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Growing demand for natural and organic hair care products is one the fundamental limitations to the growth of the dry shampoo market. To address this challenge, companies are now focusing on introducing natural and organic variants of dry shampoo. The natural variants are not only free of harsh chemicals, but also contribute in improving the hair health through nourishing the scalp.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Function, the market report segments the market into Anti-Dandruff, Color Protection, Hair Loss Protection, and Others.
- Based on Type, the Dry Shampoo market segments the market into Powder Form and Spray Form.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Dry Shampoo market segments the market into Departmental Store & Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Online Stores, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Dry Shampoo Market
4. North America Dry Shampoo Market by Type
5. North America Dry Shampoo Market by Distribution Channel
6. North America Dry Shampoo Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Unilever Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) Company
- Kao Corporation
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Coty, Inc.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
- Shiseido Company, Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl53b4/north_america_dry?w=4