DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Malaria Diagnostics Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global malaria diagnostics market was valued at US$210.2 Million in 2016, and is expected to reach US$308.2 Million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2017 to 2025.
For the purpose of study, market is segmented on the basis of technology such as rapid diagnostic tests (RDTs), microscopic diagnosis, molecular diagnosis, serology and drug resistance tests. In the base year 2016, rapid diagnostic tests (such as OptiMAL, ICT, Para-HIT-f, ParaScreen, SD Bioline, Paracheck) is major revenue generating segment due to ease of use, higher sensitivity, reliability and stability are prime factors that fueling the market growth of RDTs market globally.
Key Market Movements
- Factors such as rising prevalence of drug resistant strains of parasites, increase in incidence of malaria, rise in international travel and migration, upsurge funding by the government for diagnosis and rising healthcare awareness are primarily driving the growth of malaria diagnostics market globally.
- Vendors in the market are focusing on innovation and technological advances in developing ideal and cost effective diagnostic device, this would further influence the growth of malaria diagnostics market globally.
- However, some factors such as lack of healthcare awareness in some regions such as African countries where highest number of affected patients are negatively impacting the growth of malaria diagnostics market.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Malaria Diagnostics Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Malaria Diagnostics Market, by Technology
Chapter 5 Global Malaria Diagnostics Market, by Geography
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Life Technology
- Novartis Diagnostics., Ltd.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Premier Medical Corporation Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Wako Chemicals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqs2hw/global_malaria?w=4