DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North
America Fire Safety Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)"
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The North America Fire Safety Equipment Market is expected to witness market growth of 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Legislative requirements from various countries including USA have mandated the installation of fire suppression and detection devices, thereby contributing to the adoption of the fire safety devices. North America is the heaven for some of the major leaders operating the segment, and these companies are actively involved in spreading awareness about fire safety. Therefore, the region is expected to be the leading region all through the forecast period
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution, the market report segments the market into Fire Detection Equipment and Fire Suppression Equipment.
- Fire Suppression Equipment includes Fire Extinguishers and Fire Sprinklers.
- Fire Extinguishers are further divided into Gas Based, Water Based, and Dry Chemical Powder & Others.
- Based on Vertical, the Fire Safety Equipment market segments the market into Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of
the North America Fire Safety Equipment Market.
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch Security Systems Inc.)
- Halma plc
- Hochiki Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Napco Security Technologies
- Space Age Electronics Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fts9z/north_america?w=4