The market will grow at a CAGR of about 12% by 2022
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the cannabis testing market by products such as instruments, consumables, and software. The report also presents a detailed analysis of the market's growth prospects across regions such as the Americas, APAC, EMEA.
The instruments segment accounted for the major share of the cannabis testing market during 2017. Owing to increased innovations in advanced analytic products, this segment will significantly contribute to the growth of the marijuana testing market during the next few years as well.
In terms of geographic regions, the Americas accounted for the maximum share of the cannabis testing market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that the market will witness steady growth in this region during the next five years as well, and this is attributede to the growing approval of cannabis for recreational and medical purposes. Moreover, the demand for cannabis testing products from luxury cannabis products manufacturers will also drive the market's growth in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global cannabis testing market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global cannabis testing market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global cannabis testing market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global cannabis testing market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global cannabis testing market?
Segmentation by product and analysis of the cannabis testing market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Global cannabis testing market
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of luxury cannabis products
- Increased public and private sector funding in cannabis industry
- Growing promotional activities
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies
- Merck Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Other prominent vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqcgj5/global_cannabis?w=4