DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices Market is expected to witness market growth of 14.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Gallium Nitride-based transistors are believed to provide high thermal conduction, large electric field, and higher breakdown voltage with a wide ban. The transistors are highly functional at high power density & high switch frequency and also are highly efficient when compared to silicon devices. The GaN technology is expected to find its adoption in the healthcare sector.
The hospitals are working towards using robots with Gallium Nitride components to conduct delicate surgeries. Also, scanning equipment such as sonograms, MRI, and miniaturized x-ray machines, also incorporate GaN-based semiconductor components, as they can be precisely positioned which proves to be very helpful in performing surgeries.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Opto-Semiconductors, Power Semiconductors, and GaN Radio Frequency Devices.
- Based on Wafer Size, the market report segments the market into 4 inch, 2 inch, 8 inch, and 6 inch.
- Based on Application, the Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices market report segments the market into Information & Communication Technology, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Industrial & Power, Healthcare, and Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Gallium Nitride Semiconductor Devices Market
4. North America Gallium Nitride Semiconductor Devices Market by Wafer Size
5. North America Gallium Nitride Semiconductor Devices Market by Application
6. North America Gallium Nitride Semiconductor Devices Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- NextGen Power Systems, Inc.
- Cree, Inc. (Wolfspeed)
- Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Inc.
- GaN Systems, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Infineon Technologies AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85tqgc/north_america?w=4