DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Middle East and Africa Prepaid Card Intelligence Databook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is a bundled offering, combining 5 countries. This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report provides trend analysis (market size and forecast) of prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market.
- Market data and insights: It details market opportunities across key market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2013-2022 and identifies potential risks. Market estimates and forecasts assess overall prepaid card industry on four essential KPIs- number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid segments by card function: Closed loop and open loop segments
- Consumer segments: Retail, Corporate, and Public Sector
- Consumer spend segments: Age, Income, Gender
- Retail spend categories: Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Apparel and Footwear, Books/Music/Video, Consumer Electronics, Pharmacy and Wellness, Gas Station, Restaurants & Bars, Toys, Kids & Babies, Media and Entertainment, Services
- Country included: Iran, Israel, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92dkmp/middle_east_and?w=4