DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antibiotic Resistance Markets - Pharmaceutical Therapeutics - By Pathogen and Therapy Type Strategies & Trends 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Antimicrobial Resistance is creating new kinds of infections and superbugs that are resistant to current antibiotic medicines. New drugs and technologies are under development to stop these superbugs. These pharmaceutical technologies have the potential to displace existing antibiotics. We have identified the 6 Key Large Opportunities in this space and developed market forecasts.
The report has looked at the technology picture too, giving you, plain language understanding of the different ways pathogens, and infections, can be treated. This is a market with a lot of players, there are over 100 biotechnology companies profiled in the report. Understand this unfolding market opportunity and the players in it.
All report data is available in Excel format on request.
Make investment decisions and valuations with confidence using the latest data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
- The Growing Threat and Opportunity of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Defining the Opportunity
- Methods and Sources
- U.S. Antibiotic Markets - Perspective
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
- Market Players - Roles & Impacts
- Understanding Antimicrobial Resistance
- The Changing Road to New Antibiotics & Technologies
- The Key Role of Diagnostics in AMR
3. The Market Opportunity of AMR
- The Key Large Market Opportunities in AMR
- Therapeutic Technology Development Opportunities
- Antibiotic Resistance Recent Developments
4. Key Biotechnology Companies and Their Technology
- The Therapeutics Race - Summary of Companies Research Areas
5. Country Market Sizes - North America 2017 to 2023
6. Country Markets - Europe 2017 to 2023
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific 2017 to 2023
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2017 to 2023
9. Global Market Summary 2017 to 2023
10. The Future of AMR
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82d57w/global_antibiotic?w=4