DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Graphene Nanoplatelets Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Graphene Nanoplatelets Market is poised to grow over the next decade.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include used in electrostatic discharge protection, lightening-protection panels, and electromagnetic interference shielding (emi) applications, graphene nanoplatelets as a potential substitute for various carbon-based materials, conductive inks formulated by using graphene nanoplatelets and increased use of graphene nanoplatelets in lithium-ion batteries.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Form, market is divided into Dispersions, Leaf and Bulk powder.
- Dispersions is further classified as Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), Organic solvents, Aqueous and Resins.
- Based on Application, market is divided into Films and Papers, Coating, Inks and Dispersion, Resistance Heaters, Energy & Power, Advanced Computers, Sensors, Aerospace, Automobiles, Medical Devices, Sport Equipment, Adhesives and Composites.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Graphene Nanoplatelets Market, By Form
5 Graphene Nanoplatelets Market, By Application
6 Graphene Nanoplatelets Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- ACS Material LLC
- Angstron Materials
- Applied Graphene Materials Inc
- Bluestone Global Tech
- Ceal Tech
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Graphene Laboratories
- Graphene Nanochem PLC
- Group NanoXplore Inc
- Haydale Graphene Industries Inc.
- Strem Chemicals, Inc
- Vorbeck Materials
- XG Science Inc
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/362nf2/global_graphene?w=4