DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Thin Film and Printed Battery Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Thin Film and Printed Battery Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in integration of printed battery solution in smart textiles, high demand for wearable devices and increase in usage of thin film and printed battery in healthcare industry.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Material the market is divided into electrodes, substrates, current collectors, electrolytes and others materials.
- Others Materials are further segmented into foils, binders and separators.
- By Application, the market is classified into wearable devices, consumer electronics, smart cards (E-Cards), wireless communication, entertainment, smart packaging and other applications.
- Wearable Devices are further divided into fitness bands, smartwatches, cosmetic & medical patches, smart glasses, pacemakers, drug delivery systems and smart textiles.
- Consumer Electronics segment is further classified into low drain devices.
- Wireless Communication segment is further segmented into wireless sensor networks.
- Entertainment segment is classified into toys and greeting cards.
- Smart Packaging is further divided into smart labels and rfid tags.
- Other Applications segment segmented into Backup power and energy harvesting.
- By Chargeability, the market is segmented into single-use battery and rechargeable battery.
- Single-Use Battery is further classified into single-use printed battery and thin film single-use battery.
- Rechargeable Battery is further classified into rechargeable printed battery and rechargeable thin film battery.
- Depending on the Voltage Rating, the market is segregated into below 1.5 V, between 1.5 V and 3 V and above 3 V.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Thin Film and Printed Battery Market, By Material
5 Thin Film and Printed Battery Market, By Application
6 Thin Film and Printed Battery Market, By Chargeability
7 Thin Film and Printed Battery Market, By Voltage Rating
8 Thin Film and Printed Battery Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Enfucell OY Ltd.
- Imprint Energy
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- Blue Spark Technologies Inc.
- Brightvolt Inc.
- Cymbet Corporation
- Excellatron Solid State, LLC
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Ultralife Corporation
- Protoflex Corporation
- NEC Energy Solutions Inc.
- Jenax Inc.
- Flexel LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxx255/global_thin_film?w=4