DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Low Temperature Sterilization Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Global Low Temperature Sterilization Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" provides an extensive research and detailed analysis of the present market along with future outlook. The report discusses the major growth drivers and challenges of the market, covering the U.S. and Europe region along with the global market.
The global low temperature sterilization market is expected to grow in future due to increasing ageing population, healthcare expenditure, hospital admissions and outpatient visits and occurrence of superbugs. Key trends of this market include increasing growing number of surgical procedures in the U.S., leading causes of death in the U.S. and rising innovations in surgical procedures. However, there are some factors which can hinder the market growth including stringent legal norms.
The report profiles the key players of the market including Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Getinge and Steris Plc.
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Growth in Hospital Admissions
- Rising Ageing Population
- Increasing Outpatient Visits
- Increasing Healthcare Associated Infections
- Occurrence of Superbugs
- Growing Number of Surgical Procedures
- Leading Causes of Death in The U.S.
- Rising Innovations in Surgical Procedures
- Legal Regulations
Key Topics Covered:
2. Infection Prevention Market
3. Global Low Temperature Sterilization Market
4. Regional Low Temperature Sterilization Market
5. Market Dynamics
7. Company Profiles
- Johnson & Johnson
- Steris Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q8dv29/global_low?w=4