DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market size is expected to reach $4 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 13% CAGR during the forecast period.
Stringent government regulations regarding UV disinfection, growing demand for technologically advanced disinfection solutions, and environmentally friendly composition of UV systems are some of the factors that are driving the growth of the UV disinfection market. The need for alternative disinfection systems such as UV disinfection is growing, as these advanced systems are far superior to conventional chemical based disinfection systems.
Factors that are contributing to the growth of the market are cost effectiveness, new government initiatives to regulate the UV disinfection segment, concerns over safe drinking water in the emerging nations, environmentally friendly disinfection system and energy saving due to the use of UV LED.
This report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market.
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into UV Lamps, Reactor Chamber, Quartz Sleeve, Controller Unit, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Water & Wastewater Disinfection, Process Water Disinfection, Air Disinfection, and Others.
- Based on End User, the UV Disinfection Equipment market segments the market into Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Municipal.
- Based on Regions, the UV Disinfection Equipment market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market
4. Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market by Application
5. Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market by End User
6. Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Xylem Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Trojan Technologies)
- Halma plc
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Advanced UV
- American Ultraviolet Inc.
- Atlantium Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvvw9m/uv_disinfection?w=4