DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cloud Testing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Cloud Testing Market is expected to witness market growth of 11.8% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
North America is expected to be the leading region all through the forecast period. The cloud-based applications are widely gaining traction among the QA and test teams in the region. The strong financial caliber of the region has led to the flow of investments into advanced testing tools and technologies. The region also is a haven for most of the leading market players, making it a vibrant market. The number of enterprises implementing cloud testing solutions and services is relatively high in the North American region, as compared to the other regions.
Scope of the Report
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Tools /
Platforms and Services.
- Tools / Platforms include Functional Testing Tools, Performance/Load Testing Tools, GUI Testing Tools, API Testing Tools, Service Virtualization Tools, and Others.
Services include Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Retail & Ecommerce, Telecom & IT, Media & Entertainment, Transportation, BFSI, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Cloud Testing Market
4. North America Cloud Testing Market by Vertical
5. North America Cloud Testing Market by Country
6. Competitive Study
7. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Micro Focus
- Cavisson Systems
- Cygnet Infotech
- Akamai Technologies (SOASTA)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qj8kqn/north_america?w=4